Diligen Business Analyst
We're hiring! Looking for a business or data analyst to join our team
Who we are
We are a machine learning software company that helps legal teams review their contracts and other legal documents more efficiently. We sit at the intersection of law and technology, working with large organisations around the globe who want to use artificial intelligence to execute their legal projects better.
What you will be doing
- You’ll play a vital role on both our customer and product teams, using your business intelligence knowledge to help advise our prospective and current clients on how to use Diligen on their projects.
- Be our inhouse subject matter expert, by attending client meetings and understanding our clients' key requirements by. You will be talking to them about their legal projects, asking questions to help you understand what’s important to them and providing practical advice on how to execute their projects to meet their requirements.
- Develop custom workflows, project plans and guides for our client’s high volume projects or for common use cases.
- Operate as the link between our clients, developers and legal analysts.
- Manage the project from start to finish by identifying and allocating tasks to be completed by developers and legal analysts, setting deadlines, following up, corresponding with clients and ensuring the project is delivered on time and in line with the client’s requirements.
- Manage our client projects by being the first point of contact, providing training sessions, responding to client queries, proactively reaching out to offer assistance throughout the project and presenting project progress to the client.
- Work with our product team to help implement changes in how Diligen works and advise on new features that would make Diligen more useful for our clients.
What skills you'll bring and develop
To succeed in this role you’ll be a problem solver and a fast learner. We’re looking for someone who approaches challenges with confidence and creates opportunities as they go.
- You’ll have very high attention to detail, and be conscientious, pragmatic, methodical and driven.
- You’ll be a confident communicator who can clearly articulate complex concepts in simple terms.
- You’ll be a good listener who enjoys helping people and be empathetic to our client’s needs.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to quickly build rapport.
- Be familiar with JSON format for presenting data.
- You’ll have a relevant university degree.
- You’ll have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a project management or business analyst role in a technical environment.
- You’ll be interested and willing to develop your technical skills, and may have a knowledge of data analysis, software development, or experience working with similar tools.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us at Diligen, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have team members in both Toronto, Canada and Cape Town, South Africa. We’re looking for someone who can work with our clients based primarily in the North American time zones.